jueves, 6 de mayo de 2010

Site assignment!!!


So, wednesday we recieved the site announcements, a day that we have been waiting for for close to 3 months now. They have decided to send me to San Marcos, a small pueblo of just under 5,000 people in the department of Santa Barbara. I'll go there in a little over a week and live with another host family, I don't know too much about the town besides the fact that every April they have a big festival celebrating a bunch of traditional Honduran games, although it just passed i'm already planning on how i'm going to start my training of marbles and tops and whatever other games they play. I will be working primarily with a CESAMO(health center) the Red Cross, and a local High school. I'm super excited and a little nervous, but i'm sure it is going to be great.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario