lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

RIP Lobo January 2010- June 11, 2010

I don’t really know what happened, there have been a number of stories that I have heard, but what I do know is that on Friday June 11 my family in Yarumela woke up and found Lobo dead in the yard. There has been rumor that he was poisoned, by who I don’t know, but what my family thinks is that it was probably some infection, either way I’m really sad. It really sucks, especially because I didn’t get a chance to see him one last time, apparently he was getting really big and his fur had changed from black to more of a grey color and he was getting really smart and well trained. Today I also saw a husky puppy here in San Marcos, it was about the same size and color pattern, the only difference was that it was brown and white; it made me miss Lobo a lot. My plan is to either get a kitten or a puppy in about a month when I get my own place.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario